- The cooperation of the student is of the greatest importance for the efficient and smooth working of the Library. Students are therefore enjoined to follow the rules and procedures laid down for this purpose.
- the Library is essentially a place of quiet. Serious study and as such there must be complete silence in the Library at all times. Students are invited to make the fullest use of the resources and services that the library has to offer.
- Students of Class XI & XII must use their free time to do reference work.
- Books are issued strictly in order of application. It is left to the discretion of the Librarian not to issue certain books when circumstances warrant it. Books from the fiction section are issued for a period of one week.
- Books are issued for the exclusive use of the borrower. Anyone found loaning books to another may be denied the facility of the Library.
- As books are very expensive, students are required to take great care of them. When books are issued they should be carefully examined, and any defect or flaw e.g. missing pages etc. must be brought to the notice of the Librarian.
- Books lost, damaged or defaced must be paid for at the current price of the books.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- per book, per day (including Sundays and holidays) will be levied on books detained without renewal beyond the Due Date Students who repeatedly fail to return books in time may be denied the use of the Library altogether. Duplicate cards will only be issued on payment of Rs. 10/-.
The Library has the following Special Section.
(a) Reference Section :- In this Section are Encyclopedia; Dictionaries. Special Volumes-Annuals etc. Books from this Section are intended for consultation in the Library itself.
(b) Periodical Section :- (Open to Classes IX to XII only) Periodicals, Journals etc. of special value are included in this Section single copies may be borrowed on special application for one day.
- Only Note Books and essential stationery may be taken into the Library.